Operations During COVID
Things are still a little weird in the world! Here’s how we’re rolling:
- Wear your mask: Please wear a mask properly at all times when visiting the store. Try to limit your visit to 10 minutes or less. The bar & community stand are closed for the time being.
- Payments: We have terminals with card & contactless payment options. We prefer these over cash if you can swing it!
- Flat changes: Done same day! But plan to drop off your bike and come back later.
- Tune-ups, repairs, and other service: We have a waitlist! Call or email to get on it.
- Test rides: By appointment only. Call to make one.
More people have started riding bikes across the country (yay!), and it means that long waits for service, low inventory of budget-friendly bikes, and parts shortages are a national phenomenon.
Our waitlist is a couple weeks long, but we’re doing our best to work through it while also changing flats, selling bikes, and answering phone calls and emails every day.
While we’re bummed that we can’t be the same face-to-face, high fivin’ resource we usually are, we are grateful that our customers allow us to stay open. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we do our best to continue our mission of getting as many folks on bikes as possible.
Oak City Cycling
Your friendly, independent community bike shop.
⚠️ COVID-19: Mask up! 😌
🌿Hours: Tues-Fri 11-7, Sat 10-5🌿
They are always the right size and color.
Always in stock.
Call, order online, or stop by.
We can mail them too!